Herschel IQ – T2 Single Zone Control – Product Description
The perfect heating control for simple use. Very easy to control and very well designed, these units work seamlessly with Herschel’s infrared heating panels. This single zone control pack comes with an R2 receiver and a T2 thermostat.
What can the Herschel T2 Thermostat do?
The Herschel iQ T2 Wireless Thermostat has a very clear backlit digital control display and easy-to-use functions including:
- Time of Day;
- Target Temperature control;
- 7 x 1 day schedule with 4 times of day; Eco and Manual modes;
- Window Open Function (shutting off the heating if the temperature drops more than 2°C in a 15 minute period until you override this or wait 1 hour);
- Adaptive Start (determines when to switch heating on before the next scheduled time);
- App control using the SmartLife App for remote control of your heating;
- Wall-mounted or Free-standing.
What can the Herschel iQ R2 Receiver do?
The iQ R2 Wireless Receiver has the following additional capabilities:
- 1 hr “Boost” function;
- Unlimited R2’s can be paired to a T2,to control more heaters in the house (all receiving identical commands from the T2).
- Acts as the Internet Gateway for the T2 to enable SmartLife App control.
What are the other features of the single zone control system from Herschel iQ?
- 10 Amp maximum load;
- Radio Frequency 433Mhz, 2.4GHz wifi (R2)
- 35m effective wireless range (if unobstructed);
- 24 month warranty;
- Herschel Infrared heaters together with the iQ Single Zone starter pack are fully compliant with EC Directive 2009/125/EC for Ecodesign of local space heaters.
Herschel controls will only work with Herschel heaters. Attempted use with any other heater brand will invalidate the warranty.
A T2 must be used even if SmartLife app control is to be the primary means of controlling your heating (i.e. you cannot use just the App and R2).
The T-T2 pack incorporates one T2 thermostat and one R2 Receiver.
Download the Smartlife App: