- Economical to run compared to convection heating
- Optimised to run in the UK
- Easily installed (although we recommend you use a Part P-qualified electrician)
- Prevents mould, condensation and cold spots
- No circulation of dust, pollen or other allergens
- Increases blood circulation
- Made in Germany
- 10 year warranty
- 250watt panel – 30cm x 60cm x 2.5cm; 3.5kg & heats an area of 3m2 – 5m2
- 350watt panel – 30cm x 90cm x 2.5cm; 5kg & heats an area of 4m2 – 7m2
- 420watt panel – 60cm x 60cm x 2.5cm; 7kg & heats an area of 5m2 – 9m2
- 550watt panel – 60cm x 80cm x 2.5cm; 8kg & heats an area of 7m2 – 12m2
- 750watt panel – 70cm x 90cm x 2.5cm; 9.8kg & heats an area of 11m2 – 18m2
- 820watt panel – 40cm x 170cm x 2.5cm; 9.8kg & heats an area of 11m2 – 18m2
- 900watt panel – 80cm x 100cm x 2.5cm; 12kg & heats an area of 13m2 – 22m2
- 1200watt panel – 80cm x 120cm x 2.5cm; 15.3kg & heats an area of 17m2 – 29m2
- 1250watt panel – 60cm x 160cm x 2.5cm; 15.3kg & heats an area of 17m2 – 29m2
Please note the heating area is dependant on the insulation levels of the home. As a broad guide we recommend 50watt / m2. However if the house has little or no insulation this is nearer 100watt / m2 and likewise if the home is very well insulated this can be as low as 30watt / m2.
These ‘Inspire’ White panels come with a 3m cord and a UK plug.
SAFETY & QUALITY
All our ‘Inspire’ panels are built to the following standards
- RoHS compliant
- CE Certification (by TÜV Rheinland, Germany)
- TÜV GS Certification (by TÜV Rheinland, Germany
- IP54 rated
Click here to download the Data Sheet.
Click here to download Installation & Operating Instructions.