Herschel IQ – T1 Single Zone Control – Product Description
The perfect heating control for simple use. Very easy to control and very well designed, these units work seamlessly with Herschel’s infrared heating panels. This single zone control pack comes with an R1 receiver and a T1 thermostat.
Optional remote control over the internet is available (just add the iQ Hub and download the Herschel iQ App)*.
What can the Herschel T1 Thermostat do?
The Herschel iQ T1 Wireless Thermostat has a very clear backlit digital control display and easy-to-use functions including:
- Time of Day;
- Target Temperature control;
- 5+1+1 Week schedule with 4 times of day; “Comfort”; Economy and Away modes;
- Window Open Function (shutting off the heating if the temperature drops more than 2°C in a 15 minute period until you override this or wait 1 hour);
- Adaptive Start (determines when to switch heating on before the next scheduled time);
- Wall-mounted or Free-standing.
What can the Herschel iQ R1 Receiver do?
The iQ R1 Wireless Receiver has the following additional capabilities:
- 1 hr “Boost” function;
- Unlimited R1’s can be paired to a T1,to control more heaters in the house (all receiving identical commands from the T1).
- Can be re-paired to an iQ WH1 Central Control Unit if you want to upgrade your simple control solution to a more comprehensive Building Management solution with multiple zones running multiple different schedules.
What are the other features of the single zone control system from Herschel iQ?
- 10 Amp maximum load;
- Radio Frequency 433Mhz;
- 200m wireless range (if unobstructed);
- 24 month warranty;
- Herschel Infrared heaters together with the iQ Single Zone starter pack are fully compliant with EC Directive 2009/125/EC for Ecodesign of local space heaters.
To add a second room to your house under the same T1 controller, you can purchase an additional R1 receiver and pair it with the T1 in this pack.
R1 Installation Guide
T1 Installation Guide
Note: Herschel iQ controls will only work with Herschel heaters. Attempted use with any other heater brand will invalidate the warranty.
*Note: internet-enabling with the iQ Hub is only available on T1 (Gen 3) and R1 (Gen 3) models, launched November 2018).