The Pulsar is a powerful infrared heating unit, rated at either 1.8kW (White) or 2.4kW (Black). Use these when serious heating is required. The Pulsar infrared units can be wired into modern thermostat units, giving the customer the best possible temperature, time and zone control. This helps to maximise output and minimise running costs.
The Pulsar infrared heater is suspended from the ceiling, able to heat effectively from a height of 2.3-2.8m. Please note that the surface temperature of the panel can get up to 180 degrees, so it is not safe to touch the surface of the heater for at least 30 minutes after the unit has been switched off.
- Zero emissions product
- 100% noise fress
- Cheap and simple installation process
- No moving parts mean that they are maintenance free
- Infrared heaters enable you to focus heat on areas of the room that require it most
- No wasted energy spent on heating the air in areas where that heat is not required
- Infrared has been medically approved, with suggested health benefits that include metabolism and circulation boosting properties.
SIZING AND SPECIFICATION
- Unit colours sold: Black or white enamelled steel
- Heating element: Ceramic heating elements
- Max temperature: 1150 W = 200°C
- Voltage: 230 Volt, 50 Hz
- Electromagnetic tolerance: Low emission
- Protection class: IP 20 (Installation)
- Certificates and Reports: UKCA, CE
- Guarantee: 5 years
Click here to download the Data Sheet.
Click here to download the Pulsar Installation Manual.