- Economical to run compared to convection heating
- Optimised for use in the UK
- Easily installed (although we recommend you use a Part P qualified electrician)
- Prevents mould, condensation and cold spots
- No circulation of dust, pollen or other allergens
- Increases blood circulation
Our carbon fibre heating panels come in four different sizes:
- 350watt panel – 59.5 x 59.5 x 2.5cm; 3kg & heats an area of 4.5sq metres when mounted on walls and 5.5sq metres when mounted on ceilings.
- 540watt panel – 90 x 60 x 2.5cm; 4.9kg & heats an area of 10sq metres when mounted on walls and 13sq metres when mounted on ceilings.
- 700watt panel – 119.5 x 59.5 x 2.5cm; 7.5kg & heats an area of 14sq metres when mounted on walls and 16sq metres when mounted on ceilings.
The select carbon fibre panels come with a 3m cord.
SAFETY & QUALITY
All our panels are built to the following standards
- ISO 9001:2000 (Quality Management)
- ISO 14001:2001 (Environmental Management)
- CE Certification (by TÜV Rheinland, Germany)
- TÜV GS Certification (by TÜV Rheinland, Germany)
- 5 integrated temperature sensors provide safety from over-heating.
- All our Herschel ‘Select’ heating panels come with a 5 year warranty.
- IP44 rated
- Manufactured in China