Please read carefully before using Herschel’s Infrared Wattage Estimator. Infrared4Homes disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of the calculator results if a customer has not read and accepted the following.
- The Wattage Estimator is calibrated for ceiling heights below 3.5m and enclosed spaces with minimal airflow.
- For pitched ceilings please use the average height.
- When Ceilings are greater than 3m high, heaters should be wall-mounted.
- For irregular areas, treat as two separate areas for calculation purposes.
- Target Comfort Temperature assumed by the calculator is 21°C. You will require more wattage to achieve temperatures higher than this and less wattage to achieve temperatures lower than this.
- For Wattage results greater than 3.5kW the calculator will refer you to contact us.
If you are in any doubt please contact Infrared4Homes.